A day is calculated by the time period taken by our Earth to rotate once along its axis. One day consists of 24 hours, and there are 7 such days in a week, namely Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, named according to their order.
Learning about days and weeks is included in the curriculum of every primary school and most nursery schools. The below-listed collection of easily downloadable Days Of The Weeks Printable Worksheets has various designs with multiple fun activities, spelling exercises, handwriting practices, and memory tests.
Learning a new topic can be confusing and hard at times, especially for young students who are beginning with a new subject matter. Regular practices can help to increase skill and education, but children tend to get easily bored and usually avoid such exercises because of their dull execution processes.
Hence, presenting them with fun exercises that have elaborate worksheets on different activities relevant to the topic, which can help them learn with interest, might come in handy. Here are 42+ printable worksheets on Days Of The Weeks that contain various designs and problems to enrich the children while keeping them interested.
1. What Day is in Between Worksheet:
The What Day Is In Between Worksheet has a colorful approach to gaining the attention of any child. It contains a list of 6 different combinations, where two days are mentioned with a space provided to input the name of the day that lies in between the other two.
Such simple activities enhance the memorizing skills of a beginner, helping them to remember the sequence in which days arrive in a week. The boxes provided in between the days have to be filled with the correct answer, making the children think about the sequence and answer accordingly.
2. What Day is it Worksheet:
This What Day Is It Worksheet has a set of 6 different questions which ask for answers to queries relevant to the subject of studying the days in a week, based on the serial order of each day. The questions have a simple presentation and can be answered after a quick thinking about the sequence order.
3. 7 Days In a Week Worksheet:
Keeping the children engaged with their practice sheets can be quite hard if they get bored or lose interest in solving the worksheet. Learning a new topic through fun and playful activities can help in keeping them interested and make them learn quickly with better memory.
This 7 Days In A Week Worksheet has 7 distinct boxes, one for each day with its respective name attached inside. The sheet gives out clear instructions to color the boxes following the color guide provided alongside. This makes the process interactive and fun, where the children can enjoy themselves while learning.
4. 7 Days Of The Week Scramble Worksheet:
The 7 Days In A Week Scramble Worksheet has a list of the names of every day in a week, presented with mixed-up alphabets. You need to go through the letter combinations and form the correct word to spell the day appropriately. There is also a space to answer, which is provided for each day.
5. Cut Paste Days Of The Week Worksheet:
The most confusing problem beginners face with the days in a week are their spellings and the order they arrive in. Memorizing the sequence can be hard for young minds, so the task can be made easier with this Cut Paste Days Of The Week Worksheet printable.
You have to simply cut the names of the days and the serial numbers enlisted in the worksheet and paste them together based on their order of arrival in the week, adjacent to their respective numbers.
6. Dab Through The Days Worksheet:
7. Days Of The Weeks Printable Worksheet:
This printable on the Days In A Week Worksheet is downloadable and can be easily customized using the PDF format. The sheet has spaces for each day to trace and write the names in the provided spaces, which resemble the design of a common handwriting practice book.
It is useful for beginners who are still mastering their handwriting skills as the sheet allows them to learn about the days in a week while tracing and practicing presentable handwriting skills for every letter under proper proportions that are maintained using fixed lines in the answering space.
8. Days Of The Weeks Printable Worksheet For Kids:
The printable on the Days Of The Week For Kids Worksheet portrays a collection of all the days, with a blank line alongside each day in the list. The sheet gives out clear instruction to mention the day preceding the one in the list in the provided space, helping children to practice and memorize the sequence.
9. Days Of The Week Friday Word Practice Worksheet:
The children learning about days and weeks usually belong to kindergartens, nursery schools, and primary schools, where they also practice handwriting skills to form the letters evenly, progressing to better presentations with time.
TheseDays Of The Week Friday Word Practice Worksheet is printable with 4 separate lines to practice the word Friday, where the distinct spaces have faded, prevalent results already implemented in them. Children can trace the letters to practice writing while learning the spelling of the word.
10. Days Of The Week Monday Word Practice Worksheet:
11. Days Of The Week Preschool Worksheet:
To remember the sequence in which the days arrive in a week, beginners can learn by allotting a serial number to each day based on its order. This downloadable PDF format printable on Days Of The Week Preschool Worksheet has a list with serial numbers, where the correct order of the days has to be placed.
12. Days Of The Week Saturday Word Practice Worksheet:
13. Days Of The Week Spelling Worksheet:
The Days Of The Week Spelling Worksheet requires you to unscramble the letters enlisted in the printable and place the correct word in the honey-comb like boxes provided beside the combinations. It can be a challenging and fun activity that helps to improve one’s spelling skills.
14. Days Of The Week Sunday Word Practice Worksheet:
15. Days Of The Week Thursday Word Practice Worksheet:
16. Days Of The Week Tuesday Word Practice Worksheet:
17. Days Of The Week Wednesday Word Practice Worksheet:
18. Days Of The Week Word Scramble Worksheet:
19. Days Of The Week Worksheet For Grade 2:
This printable Days Of The Week Worksheet For Grade 2 has a list of 3 days combined together, and you have to simply mention the preceding day to the first one. This exercise is perfect for learning and practicing the sequence of the days in a week.
20. Days Of The Week Worksheet For Kids:
21. Days Of The Week Worksheet Kids:
22. Days Of The Week Worksheet PDF Free:
23. Days Of The Week Worksheet Preschool:
Naming a word correctly requires a sound knowledge of its spelling, and this Days Of The Week Worksheet Preschool is accurate to practice the spellings of the day names. The list of the days has letters missing in each name, which can be completed by filling out the gaps.
24. Days Of Week Worksheet PDF:
When a child is learning a new subject, they can get bored or exhausted easily of they are unable to clearly understand it. Hence, trying out fun and playful ways to teach helps the children to stay attentive and learn easily. The Days Of Week Worksheet PDF has oval-shaped boxes with day names and serial numbers in it. New to learning shapes? Consider practicing tracing shapes with these worksheets.
You have to cut the shapes and paste them on a sheet, matching every day to their respective sequence number. This crafting activity makes the procedure interesting and adds fun to the exercise, easing the learning process for children and new learners.
25. French Days Of The Week Friday Worksheet:
26. French Days Of The Week Monday Worksheet:
27. French Days Of The Week Saturday Worksheet:
28. French Days Of The Week Sunday Worksheet:
29. French Days Of The Week Thursday Worksheet:
30. French Days Of The Week Tuesday Worksheet:
31. French Days Of The Week Wednesday Worksheet:
32. Let’s Study Friday Worksheet:
33. Let’s Study Monday Worksheet:
34. Let’s Study Saturday Worksheet:
35. Let’s Study Sunday Worksheet:
36. Let’s Study Thursday Worksheet:
The Let’s Study Thursday Worksheet has various activities, like cutting and positioning the letters to form the name, handwriting practice, and unscramble exercise on Thursday. This sheet allows children to learn quickly through its attractive font styles and practice the spelling alongside.
37. Let’s Study Tuesday Worksheet:
38. Let’s Study Wednesday Worksheet:
39. Match The Abbreviations Worksheet:
40. My Mini Book The Days Of Week Worksheet:
41. Printable What Day is it Worksheet:
42. Teaching Days Of The Week Worksheet: